Saturday, October 17, 2009

Ahhh, my long neglected blog...



Here I go again! I'd almost forgotten about this blog, and yet, it deserves my attention. Not for anyone else necessarily, but for myself. It's about a journey that will never end for me, a road I've chosen and embraced.

I love feeling well! I love shopping! I love love love life as a thinner person so much more than I did as a fat person.

It's a challenging road some days, but I know the changes I've made are changes for a lifetime. That's why I need to care for this blog.

I've spent the morning reading over my old posts for the first time in nearly a year, and I am still just so grateful for the person I've become. In the initial post, I mentioned finding my miracle: I Can Make You Thin, a book and hypnosis CD by Paul McKenna. It's still my miracle, but the best part is that it's now available in the U.S. I'm not sure what happy twist of fate directed me to find a book/CD that was only available in the U.K. at the time, but again, my gratitude is as wide as the Grand Canyon.

I have said goodbye to 140 pounds. Whew.

I've come so far. From a size 24/26, to jeans in a junior's size 9. Hope that doesn't sound like bragging; it just makes me so happy! I can buy the cute clothes that I once coveted and envied. So I hope you can celebrate with me...

So here we go!

No comments:

Google